Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm Back

I've been away for a while. I suspended much of my online activity (other than Facebook which I could never quite let go of) because I found I was spending more time on the computer writing about doing stuff rather than actually doing stuff. I'm hoping that this time around I'll be able to achieve a bit more balance. I'm not sure it's possible because I think I tend to be an "all-or-nothing" kind of gal. But, I'm going to give it my best effort.

I have missed all of the interesting, creative people I've met online but this hiatus reminded me that I know some pretty fascinating folks in my everday life as well. That in turn led me to toy with the idea of somehow combining the two worlds. My plan is to interview the people who inspire me, friends whose creativity and talent touch my tangible world but with whom I've never discussed the creative process. This also gives me an excellent opportunity to ask these folks the questions about their work that pop into my head at 3:00am. Win-win.

So, I'm back - tentatively.

1 comment:

Hybrid J said...

Glad to have you back :) I think the "interview" idea is fantastic and I'm looking forward to read them.

Really appreciate your comments about my "Holeys". The friendship and support I got from blogland is what keep me going. THANK YOU! :D

My own little place to explore my creativity and imagination