Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project THX 2011 Update

I'M SO EXCITED!!!
My friend, Paul, read about Project THX 2011 and has decided to start it in his area!! He's going to be hiding Thank-you notes about for people to find in his neck of the woods!! HURRAY!! He is the dearest dear of a person and I'm so excited that he's joining in the fun!! I hope more people decide to jump on board,too!! The more the merrier!!
I haven't heard from anyone who has found my Thank-you notes yet. I hope I will eventually. I'd just love to hear people's stories and to connect. But, if people are shy, that's OK, too!! For now, it's MORE enough that someone else is helping to spread the joy and gratitude!!
THANK-YOU PAUL!! YOU'RE THE BEST

No comments:

My own little place to explore my creativity and imagination