Thursday, June 11, 2009





5 Things


1. I love these purple Bic Velocity ball point pens. Purple is my favorite color and using this as my everyday pen is a great way to add my own personal flair to everything and bring a little more color into my life!

2. The Bach Cello Suites played by Yo-Yo Ma the artistry and creativity is breath-taking.

3. Creative Paint Workshop for Mixed Media Artists by Ann Baldwin. I just bought this and am so looking forward to working with it. I've long been looking for a book like this that sort of lays things out step-by-step. Many other books of this genre are written for someone who already has an art background. And although this has a great deal to say to those folks - it's also perfect for me, whose last art class was in the 4th grade when the art teacher throw a chalkboard eraser at one of my classmates for drawing a tree "wrong."

4. In Treatment - if you haven't already seen this HBO series treat yourself and have a look. The acting is superb!!!

5. Come join the fun on Jamie Ridler's Blog and start wrecking. We're "reading" Kerri Smith's Wreck This Journal.

No comments:

My own little place to explore my creativity and imagination