Saturday, June 6, 2009

5 Things


I'm lifting this idea from Christine Mason Miller's blog, Swirly Girl. I like the idea of deliberately looking for inspiration, expanding horizons and sharing discoveries. So here are my five things with Christine's blog being a bonus number 6!!


1. Diane Birch her new album Bible Belt is my latest obsession. Music that hearkens back to the likes of Laura Nyro and Carole King but has it's own distinct style.


2. Tierney Sutton I don't know how I've missed this interesting jazz singer who does everything with her own unique spin and luscious voice.


3. Everyday Creative Leah Piken Kolidas's website is Sooooo inspiring and her artwork stirs my subconscious.


4. Uta Hagen's Acting Class a 2 DVD set - a wealth of information and glance at a gracious, amusing, insightful woman and teacher.


5. Izze a sparkling fruit drink I can pick up at my local CVS with no refined sugars, no caffeine, no preservatives and no artificial colors or flavorings. THANK YOU!!

No comments:

My own little place to explore my creativity and imagination