Thursday, October 15, 2009

5 Things











Birds on the Wires from Jarbas Agnelli on Vimeo.

Here's what Jarbas Agnelli says about the music: "Reading a newspaper, I saw a picture of birds on the electrical wires. I cut out the photo and decided to make a song using the exact location of the birds as notes."

3. Following Dreams: I saw this documentary on (again!) my local PBS channel. It followed a variety of people who followed their dreams, often despite the odds. Check your PBS listings and catch it if you can.


4. This week I was lucky enough to catch a photography webinar by Art Wolfe on light. I learned so much about photography and thinking like an artist. It was third in a series by Art Wolfe on composition. The first webinar is available at livebooks.


5. Artsyville is one of my new fun places to visit.

3 comments:

Lawendula said...

I like the piano, this is fun.
But people were a little bit grave, I think, that is typical Sweden.
I am wondering what this would have been like in England or Italy oder France.

angeline said...

Hi Kim, Lawendula has linked us together for the paper swap. Our day has started already (because we're both in Europe), but yours not I think.I'm looking forward to exchanging papers! My e-mailadress is milrood@upcmail.nl.
My blog is in Dutch, but you can look at the pictures (most of my artwork is in the older posts).
Greetings.

Lawendula said...

Hi, I see, Angeline has found you already. You can make an appointment of whatever you like, I don't know how postage is in the Netherlands, but it's the problem in Germany, it's just so expensive, everything that's more than a small letter is $8,80!
An I wanted to make it cheap, because we do this regularly. But if it's fine for you both, just do what you like to. Ask her!
Hope it's great fun, but I know it will be! :) All the best, LW

My own little place to explore my creativity and imagination