1. I just finished Ellen Burstyn's autobiography Lessons In Becoming Myself and not only was it a darn good read, it was rich with information on the film industry, theatre, acting technique, Lee Strasburg, Sufism and women's wisdom.
2. What? A radio station that caters to MY taste in music? Pandora - I couldn't have dreamt it better!
3. As a rule, I don't eat refined sugar but one of the things I make an exception for are Vosges truffles. They are little chocolate zen moments. Mmmm! I'm getting a craving just writing about it. My personal favorite is the Black Pearl: wasabi, ginger and dark chocolate topped with black sesame seeds.
4. My latest musical obsession is Regina Spector's latest album, Far. Thoughtful lyrics, intricate melodies and not a carbon copy of her other albums.
5. I am loving the designs at Jenny Hart's Sublime Stitching. I haven't done any embroidery since I was a kid but these patterns which "ain't your gramma's embroidery" are inspiring me to try a new project.