I received Sharon's circle page (I was hoping I would get that one). I'm so delighted to have it and it looks very happy here in it's new home. In passing address info back and forth Sharon & I have also had a couple "Wow, small world" moments. I always like being remind that we are all connected.
I thought maybe this week as we near the end of our wrecking journey, I'd gather some of my thoughts about what I've learned during this adventure.
WHAT I LEARNED WHILE WRECKING THIS JOURNAL
1. Don't save your art supplies. Use them up. Use them with abandon.
2. Wrecking happens - you can either stay stagnant or you can move forward and create from the wreckage
3. Just show up and stuff with happen.
4. Try enough stuff and eventually you'll like something.
5. Not everything has to be good
6. In fact, it's OK for some things to suck because you might just learn something from that.
7. If you don't learn anything - that's OK, too.
8. Breaking down barriers in one area of your life will open doors in other parts of your life.
9. There is a big, wonderful, inspiring community of creative people on the internet - WOW!!!
10. Anything & everything can be used to make art.
11. Sometimes working with friends can really spark your creativity
12. Sometimes working alone can.
13. And the biggie - lucky number 13 is...TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!